VERVE Elite Olympic Barbell - 15kg
The challenge: ignore the cost and create the very best barbell that elite lifters will love to use.
We started with an ultra strong 210k PSI steel to ensure it could handle whatever was demanded of it. Instead of 4, 6 or 8 needle bearings, we engineered the bar to accomodate 10 needle bearings to provide you with impeccable spin on the sleeves and a longer lifespan for your bar. The shaft features a durable red cerakote coating and the sleeves are finished with a stunning black cerakote.
The Elite bar is ideal for demanding Olympic lifts and Powerlifting.
It is made to Olympic weightlifting standards for a 15KG womens bar with 2010mm length and a 50mm sleeve to accommodate any Olympic weight plates. This bar is designed to be used with any 2" weight plates (Olympic) and will not fit smaller weight plates with 1" diameter. We only manufacture Olympic sized bars and plates.
- Engineered from high-grade, strengthened 42Crmo alloy steel to ensure it can comfortably handle weights up to 1,000lbs (454kg).
- 210K PSI tensile steel strength
- Cerakote coating provides both stunning looks and ensures long-lasting performance.
- Hardened Sleeves
- 25mm Olympic Standard Handle
- Dual Knurling marks for Olympic lifters or Power-lifters
- Sleeves 50mm to fit Olympic sized weight plates
HANDLE, KNURLING, SPIN:
- 25mm Handle: perfect for your fast lifts and hook grips used by Olympic athletes in training and competition.
- Consistent medium knurling that extends to the collar. No centre knurling.
- Needle bearings and bushings provide impeccable spin on the collars
A set of spring collars is included with the bar.
You will receive your bar fully assembled in a single strong tube ready to perform from the moment you unbox it.
Available early June 2019.
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||2010*75*75|
|Knurl:||Standard, Olympic and Powerlifting Rings, No Centre|
|Shaft Finish:||Black Zinc|
|Sleeve Finish:||Hard Chrome|
|Sleeve Rotation:||10 Needle Bearings|
|Rated Capacity:||1000lb (453.5kg)|
European Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping rates on products listed on this website, and in some cases we are able to offer free shipping on selected products where advertised. Where there is a shipping cost on a product you will be satisfied to see that it is at a excellent low rate.
You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations Europe wide as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.
We send small items via post and large items via courier.
We are also happy for you to collect your order direct from our warehouse in Clondalkin, Dublin, Ireland. Simply message us on any page of this website, email email@example.com to arrange.
For in-stock items, orders are normally shipped within 1 business day from receiving payment. Please allow up to 14 business days for your equipment to arrive.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you.
The delivery company may be in contact with you by phone to organise a convenient time to deliver your product. If you can’t answer the phone when our delivery driver calls you, they will leave a message with their return phone number and they will keep trying to contact you periodically to organise a suitable time for delivery.
In most cases the delivery company will not deliver on the weekend or on public holidays.
If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact the courier directly, or our online department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
We look forward to being of service.
Returns - 28 Day Money Back Guarantee
VERVE Fitness will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The VERVE Online store will offer a full refund within 28 days of delivery of the purchased goods – please refer to our 28 Day Money Back Guarantee. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 28 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. We do not pay for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
Returned products may also be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 20% of the original purchase price. Re-stocking fee includes labour, checking and repackaging of items, administration time and costs for issue of refund, cancellation of order etc.
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s
- Be a first time VERVE purchaser of the item/s
- The item/s and their packaging must be in new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense – we do not cover return freight
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts, we will deduct costs required from the refund in order to refurbish the item/s to new condition
- Should it fail to pass our assessment to be in new condition, we will deduct costs required from the refund in order to refurbish the item/s to new condition
- The return date must be within the 28 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us – this includes travel time
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- VERVE Fitness reserves the right to reject a claim for refund
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction