VERVE Commercial Power Rack
The VERVE Commercial Power Rack is the perfect companion for anyone who trains with freeweights. Designed to withstand the use (and abuse) of even the busiest gym. This strength training essential allows exercisers to work out in relative safety.
Combined with a flat or FID adjustable bench, the VERVE Commercial Power rack allows users to squat, bench press, and overhead press with minimal risk, even when using very heavy weights. The adjustable J-hooks mean that users can position the bar in the prefect position for easy lift-off, and the safety bars can be set to limit the downwards travel of the bar.
A power rack can also be used for a wide range of additional exercises that are all-but impossible without out one, including:
- Pin presses – bench press and overhead presses from a dead stop
- Rack pulls – deadlifts from just above or just below the knees
- Squats, bench presses, overhead presses, and deadlifts against bands – to increase resistance at lock-out
A power rack can also be used to hang a punchbag, as an anchor point for battle ropes or a landmine, or with a suspension trainer e.g. TRX.
Why choose the VERVE Commercial Power Rack:
- Built to withstand serious use, this rack is constructed from strong 3mm thick steel and 75mm x 75mm uprights
- Laser-cut Westside hole spacing for precise placement of J-hooks and safety bars. Standard hole placement is 50mm between holes. With Westside hole spacing, the holes are just 25mm apart which allows for much smaller adjustments. This is a very useful feature for bench presses.
- Includes J-hooks
- Includes band pegs for accommodating resistance training
- Includes Olympic weight plate holders, fat and skinny (32mm and 50mm) thickness pull-up bars, dipping bars, and heavy grade push-through safety bars for quick, easy use and increased security. Many of these features are added extras on other power racks but are included with the VERVE Commercial Power Rack as standard.
- Powder-coated rather than painted, the VERVE Commercial Power Rack will keep looking good regardless of how much heavy use it gets. Power racks are a great addition to any gym, and users of all levels of fitness and strength will enjoy and benefit from using them.
- Weight: 158KG
- Overall Height: 228cm
- Width: 106cm
- Depth: 91cm
- Total Footprint: 132cm x 116cm
Why Choose the VERVE Commercial Power Rack?
- Westside hole spacing to facilitate bench press
- Precision Laser Cut Holes
- 75mm * 75mm Steel Uprights
- Ultra strong 3mm thick steel
- Fat/Skinny 32mm/50mm 1080mm Pull-Up Bars Included
- J-hooks at no extra cost
- 4 * band pegs included
- Olympic weight plate holders included
- Heavy commercial grade rack weighing 158KG
- Pin-pipe safeties included
- Attractive powder coated finish
Need help choosing a power rack? Check out our guide to power racks.
Product Code: VER-CPR-001
European Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping rates on products listed on this website, and in some cases we are able to offer free shipping on selected products where advertised. Where there is a shipping cost on a product you will be satisfied to see that it is at a excellent low rate.
You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations Europe wide as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.
We send small items via post and large items via courier.
We are also happy for you to collect your order direct from our warehouse in Clondalkin, Dublin, Ireland. Simply message us on any page of this website, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
For in-stock items, orders are normally shipped within 1 business day from receiving payment. Please allow up to 14 business days for your equipment to arrive.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you.
The delivery company may be in contact with you by phone to organise a convenient time to deliver your product. If you can’t answer the phone when our delivery driver calls you, they will leave a message with their return phone number and they will keep trying to contact you periodically to organise a suitable time for delivery.
In most cases the delivery company will not deliver on the weekend or on public holidays.
If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact the courier directly, or our online department at email@example.com
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
We look forward to being of service.
Returns - 28 Day Money Back Guarantee
VERVE Fitness will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The VERVE Online store will offer a full refund within 28 days of delivery of the purchased goods – please refer to our 28 Day Money Back Guarantee. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 28 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. We do not pay for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
Returned products may also be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 20% of the original purchase price. Re-stocking fee includes labour, checking and repackaging of items, administration time and costs for issue of refund, cancellation of order etc.
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s
- Be a first time VERVE purchaser of the item/s
- The item/s and their packaging must be in new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense – we do not cover return freight
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts, we will deduct costs required from the refund in order to refurbish the item/s to new condition
- Should it fail to pass our assessment to be in new condition, we will deduct costs required from the refund in order to refurbish the item/s to new condition
- The return date must be within the 28 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us – this includes travel time
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- VERVE Fitness reserves the right to reject a claim for refund
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction