VERVE Commercial Flat Bench
The verve commercial flat bench is the biggest and strongest of all our benches on the market. The bench is made from powder coated 3mm 75x75 steel capable of literally anything you throw at it, backed up by our LIFETIME FRAME GUARANTEE. In our testing we saw it comfortably handle 1,230KG of iron plates. It requires no assembly as the solid bench come out of the box ready to help you perform.
- Wheels for easy movement around your gym
- Handle to easily lift and steering
- Rock solid construction 1200kg+ tested
- Within IPF Spec Bench requirements, length width and height
This bench adheres to all the specifications handed down by the IPF in regards to bench height, width and length. Another really important feature of the VERVE flat bench is its singular leg at the foot end of the bench. This single leg ensures there is no interference with the feet of the bench while placing your feet during a bench setup or other exercise
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||1450*600*420|
|Pad Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||1220*300*60 (IPF Spec)|
|Pad Material:||Durable Black Vinyl|
|Frame Material:||75*75mm Powder Coated. 3mm Steel|
European Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping rates on products listed on this website, and in some cases we are able to offer free shipping on selected products where advertised. Where there is a shipping cost on a product you will be satisfied to see that it is at a excellent low rate.
You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
While we try our best to ship our products to as many locations Europe wide as possible, please understand that we may be unable to deliver to some remote rural and offshore locations.
We send small items via post and large items via courier.
We are also happy for you to collect your order direct from our warehouse in Clondalkin, Dublin, Ireland. Simply message us on any page of this website, email email@example.com to arrange.
For in-stock items, orders are normally shipped within 1 business day from receiving payment. Please allow up to 14 business days for your equipment to arrive.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you.
The delivery company may be in contact with you by phone to organise a convenient time to deliver your product. If you can’t answer the phone when our delivery driver calls you, they will leave a message with their return phone number and they will keep trying to contact you periodically to organise a suitable time for delivery.
In most cases the delivery company will not deliver on the weekend or on public holidays.
If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact the courier directly, or our online department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
We look forward to being of service.
Returns - 28 Day Money Back Guarantee
VERVE Fitness will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The VERVE Online store will offer a full refund within 28 days of delivery of the purchased goods – please refer to our 28 Day Money Back Guarantee. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 28 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. We do not pay for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
Returned products may also be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 20% of the original purchase price. Re-stocking fee includes labour, checking and repackaging of items, administration time and costs for issue of refund, cancellation of order etc.
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s
- Be a first time VERVE purchaser of the item/s
- The item/s and their packaging must be in new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense – we do not cover return freight
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts, we will deduct costs required from the refund in order to refurbish the item/s to new condition
- Should it fail to pass our assessment to be in new condition, we will deduct costs required from the refund in order to refurbish the item/s to new condition
- The return date must be within the 28 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us – this includes travel time
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- VERVE Fitness reserves the right to reject a claim for refund
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction